How do I return a product?
Within 30 days after purchase, you can return your item for a refund. Just adhere to the guidelines below. Is there a spare part you need to return or exchange?
1) Call the Philips Online Store Call Centre at 1-866-309-3263 (Toll-free) to request a refund and provide details regarding refund requests (broken, unhappy, improper delivering, etc.). 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
2) If you select FedEx as your delivery carrier, the call centre will provide you with the return order number and shipping label for the merchandise that needs to be returned.
3) You will receive a return confirmation email as soon as the returned item is received.
4) A refund will be provided and you will receive a refund confirmation email as soon as the returned merchandise is received and inspected.
5) The original card used to make the purchase of that item will receive the reimbursement.
Please be aware that we will reimburse you for the shipping charges you incurred in addition to the appropriate portion of the purchase price for that item. Make careful you send all original parts, please.
What terms apply to returns?
Not entirely satisfied with what you bought? Not an issue. Within the first thirty days, returns are accepted for orders. The item needs to be returned undamaged, whole, and in its original packing.
If there are defects in the merchandise, what should I do?
You have the right to return a defective product within the Return Guarantee period, if such happens to be the case. Should there be a problem, please save all of the package materials, accessories, and warranty paperwork that came with your purchase. Please always call the Philips Online Store Call Centre at 1-866-309-3263 (Toll-free), 9am–9pm EST, Monday through Friday, if you decide to return the item. Your advisor will assist you with the required actions.
If the merchandise was harmed in transit, what should I do?
During the Return Guarantee period, you can return the item(s) to us for an exchange if the carton or its contents have been damaged during transit.
Upon delivery, kindly verify that your order is valid and that the product box is unopened and sealed. Please refuse delivery if you’re not content with the condition it’s in and ask the delivery person to send the items back to us. Please never hesitate to call the Philips Online Store Call Centre at 1-866-309-3263 (toll-free), 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. You’ll get assistance from an expert with the required steps.